The HOPE Program
The HOPE Program is an incentive-based program offering participants opportunities to earn points that can be exchanged for needed baby items
Who is eligible for the HOPE Program?
- A pregnant woman has taken a pregnancy test at Metro Women’s Center. The biological father who attends the appointment can also be eligible.
- A pregnant woman and/or biological father can give Metro Women’s Center a verification of a current pregnancy.
- A new mother and/or biological father referred to Metro Women’s Center through a hospital or other program upon a child’s birth.
General guidelines of the program
- The program is available during pregnancy and beyond the birth of a child (points expire when the child turns one year old).
- Only the pregnant woman / new mother and the baby’s biological father can earn points through this program.
- You will not be given points for activities completed before you enroll.
- Clients may not donate items to the HOPE Program in exchange for points.
- Please contact us about helping with special circumstances regarding baby needs.
Ways to earn points
- Job credits
- Attending Restore Center classes
- Attending prenatal check-ups
- Immunizations, well-baby checks
- Church attendance
- Smoking, drug, or alcohol cessation program
- Finish high school
- Complete a GED program
- College courses (points are given at the end of each completed semester)
- Watching educational videos at the office
- Attending Bible study
- Reading parenting books
- Attending childbirth classes
Items to earn
- Baby wipes
- Baby clothes
- Maternity clothes
- Larger items such as Pack N Plays, strollers, or car seats